16 March 2008

being 20...

without being realised..beyond my expectation...how fast the time is passed by...oh,i'm only realised that the time is going too fast when my age become more older..

ari ini genap usiaku 20 tahun...sweet 20...but still i can't believed that the number in front(my ages before which is 19 became 20)...but,it is a fact that i can't denied.i remembered before how i'm being anxious with the numbe 2..i don't want become an adult yet..huhu

2...................2..........................2.................................2............................2


Pixel Code Graphics



being 20...

first of all,what 's the means by becoming 20??i'm asked myself just now and unfortunately i can't find the answer..the questions just only keep round in my head..

is it this is the early phase to become an adult?

is it the digit 2 symbolyze maturity?

is it i need to be matured everytime in my daily life??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................

what can I say when my friends asked me what are my wish as my age becoming more older.. nothing much that i can say...my mouth is shut off like being locked with a big key...i have no feeling at all but surely i'm very happy that all of them(my ahli beit) and also the gurl of MEG 6 in Intec that cheer me up on my birthday and also thanked to u all guys that organized the secret party for me..

a lot of thanks also to all members of SEC 2 yang buat heboh masa kelas skill...walaupun diriku ini dibuli tapi takper...at least all of u luv me right???hehe....emm...one more interesting event that occur on my befday"Al-Quran imtihan"..juzuk amma...emmm...i enjoyed that very much..really a challenging questions...tahrir imtihan(tulis ayat2 Al-Quran)...there were 3 big questions with a few branches from one of the big questions..ustazah said that this is really a big party for me??hehe..

but,after all this teach me that when we learn something we must really need to make a big effort on it...not just main-main...just like me,really i'm already hafaz all the surah in juzuk amma but then when there are questions just like today i became blur..just make an example:

question 1:give two ayat in juzuk amma that contain this word
ٱلۡفَجۡرِ

then i'm only can come with one sentences in surah Al-Fajr...huhu..



so what's you NEED TO DO SHAFORA BIBI??

i promise to myself that when there is Al quran imtihan for juzuk 29 i will prepared well...insyallah....:-)



being 20....

here come my wishes.......


Pixel Code Graphics


~~i hope..i hope...that i can be happy always each seconds,each minutes and every day...so that i will always feeling grateful in everything that i do although the road that i choose look frighten with numerous of thorns that can cut and hurt myself..

~~i wish that i will become more mature and be prepared to overcome problem or difficulties that come over me..

~~i wish that i can be a good girl for my family,kindly type of muslimah loyal friend and a great doctor in the future..

~~i wish that all people around me being happy and love each others...so that i can see a lot of smile faces and also i will become among the one that being loved..

~~sometimes i feel lonely although there are so many peoples surrounds me.i don't knew why but i just felt that.So,I hope that this year i can remove all these feeling from myself and i can find the truth behind these secret of these feeling...

~~i wish that i can find someone that truly love me with his full hearted because he luv me because of the "khalik" and also the one that need me because he need my presence..but,if i found this type of guy i don't think that i'm prepared enough for giving any commitment..i'm just praying for the best..

~~i wish that i can still make another wishes for another year(if my heart still beat until that time)

being 20.....

Ya Allah...sesungguhnya aku bersyukur kerana aku masih diberi peluang untuk terus menghirup udara yang segar dan dipinjamkan kepadaku kesihatan tubuh badanku pada hari lahirku...

Ya Alllah...jadikanlah hari ini sebagai hari untuk aku menyedari bahawa aku semakin menuju ke alam kuburmu...

Ya Allah...jadikan aku seorang hambaMu yang sentiasa mencari perubahan diri seiring dengan usiaku yang semakin meningkat...

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku....istajibillah huma doa' ana Ya Allah...



p/s:balik Malaysia nanti,jangan lupa tuntut present dari mama,adik Farah,Baah,Amen,Abang Imi,Fahmi,Kak Wani n saper2 lah...hehe....mengada sungguh aku ni...tpi xper kan kawan2?luv u all with all my heart...

2 comments:

Izyani Rosley said...

~~i wish that i can find someone that truly love me with his full hearted because he luv me because of the "khalik" and also the one that need me because he need my presence..but,if i found this type of guy i don't think that i'm prepared enough for giving any commitment..i'm just praying for the best..


ehem, dah isi borang bait muslim belom?sile la..

hmm, jgn lupe kte pnye misi besar sbg orng dewasa, dakwah pd masyarakat! panjangnya umur dalam kebajikan

Izyani Rosley said...

~~i wish that i can find someone that truly love me with his full hearted because he luv me because of the "khalik" and also the one that need me because he need my presence..but,if i found this type of guy i don't think that i'm prepared enough for giving any commitment..i'm just praying for the best..




da isi borang baitmuslim be;lum? jangn lupa isi deh!

hmm, satu lg bibi, jgn lupa big thing of adult ; DAKWAH PD MASYARAKAT.,,muslimah dakwah tak kenal penat dalam bermujahadah, ye mawardah suci....