20 February 2008

ICDL Exam..


So bored here…there’ nothing that we can do except just put our focus on the screen of computer…tried to access the internet to open the UTUSAN MALAYSIA…before that I see a great shock news”gempa bumi di Indonesia”baru nak baca,cepat2 tutup because the teacher came in…but then,what a dissappointment…we can’t access the intenet(maybe they can detect us for abusing their service…it’s already 12.20 p.m and my group didn’t start yet….my group is the 2nd group from 6 groups that had been arranged..how much we must awaited??


We already waited for about 3 hours and some minutes..this really made me sick but  I said to myself…”sabar..sabar…all peoples here also felt like u..just tried to build more patience in your heart and everything will be fine…yaaa…so then,I’m busied myself by express myself in this story…

I hate to wait..it’s just like  a waste of time to wait like these..but.what can I do??nothing than continuously wait and wait…what if we will sit here until night will approach..waaaaa….please someone…is there anyone can help me to diminish this loneliness…kebetulan my friends going to pray..i can’t because my name will be called next..


But then…I’m realized that we must always being optimistic…although you are alone tried to make yourself happy and try to cheer your self by doing something that you like although it’s a stupid thing…

 I started to imagine about the future’s life,there’s must be in certain condition that you must be alone…be independent,live with yourself,decide all thing by yourself..it’s one of the maturation process…by the way,u must also remember oe very important thing which after u are dead, will be someone that will accompany u  when are buried under the ground?ONLY YOURSELF OK!!

It is impossible right…so,never felt sad when u are alone..although there is no one that can accompany you,always remember that Allah will always by your side every day,each hour,each minute and even each seconds…I’m grateful  to remember that He is always accompanied me and never left me alone…moreover He is the greatest friend right??



PRAISE TO ALLAH…ALHAMDULILLAH WASYUKURLILLAH




No comments: