07 May 2008

a sad day..

today i felt so sad..don't ask me why because i'm also don't know what is the cause...

it's just a feeling of being alone..
it's come deep from my heart...
it's made me lost my spirit..
my smiling face fade away..
my energy flew with the blowing of the wind..
i even can't concentrate in the class..
sad...sad...sad...

am i missing my family?
not that much because i just speak with my mum..
am i felt tired?
no,i had a good enough sleep yesterday night..
am i stress?
no,i had no problem before today...
am i felt frightened after the appoiment with the doctor?
emmm...maybe yes but only a little but this not affect me that much..

i'm hidden something of course..but i will not tell u because it's not important at all..i doen't think that this is the cause...only me and myself knew the secret..



as i asked myself a quite number of question and most of the answers were no,no and no i stopped asking..and my day become more gloomy and dull....

then,i remember a phrase from a song from Saujana entitled"Jendela Hati"

"aku ingin seriang kicauan burung,yang terdengar di jendela kehidupan"

i want to be like the birds..sing all around happily..
i want to be like the birds..fly freely safely..
i want to be like the birds..sleep peacefully at night..
i want to be like the birds..
i want to be like the birds...
i want to be like the birds...

but i'm more fortunately become a human with a mind...alhamdulillah...

لَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ فِىٓ أَحۡسَنِ تَقۡوِيمٍ۬ (٤)

Sesungguhnya Kami telah menciptakan manusia dalam bentuk yang sebaik-baiknya (dan berkelengkapan sesuai dengan keadaannya). (4)


may i become happy after this day..:-)

No comments: