23 January 2008

being homesick


di kala otak membeku membaca buku community medicine,tetiba teringat sangat kat ma..lalu tangan saya terus menggapai handphone dan mengirim sms kat ma...padahal baru semalam jer telepon...hati..hati...minggu ni acap kali jugak telepon rumah,don't knew why...but i really miss my family..huhu



messages for my mum::


"even if I didn't see u,even we have less talks,less hellos,less messages,less stories and less greetings always remember that I always love you,mom"


and then after a couple of minutes,handphone saya berbunyi menandakan ada msg baru masuk....ma rupanya...then i smile as read the messages:


"salam rindu untuk dirimu... yang teristimewa, yang tercute, terlucu dan tersayang...


homesick...homesick...nak balik Malaysia...i can't handle myself right now..huhu...but,after all, i'm realised that i really-really(1000000000000x) love my family..i need them to accompany me...i need them to hear my stories...i need them because i need them....it's just like people said,"to be seperated away from peoples that we love made us more appreciate their presence in our life"But for me neither distances nor time can make me forget all of those peoples that i have met,love with all my heart,and I will appreciate those peoples through all my entire life..(especially for my friends in Malaysia...i'm very sorry that i can't spend much time to all of you,but in my heart i always remember each one of you..


Through out all this day today,i felt very lonely..(aiyooo)i miss my mum very much like i want to fly to Malaysia right now..how come??if i have Doraemon maybe it cam be very simple...hehe..someone,(inside or outside))please help me!!!i miss my mum's babbling..although this is what i really hate before..i miss my mum's cooking(although before(sometimes) i want to tried new recipes...but now i felt that mum's babbling is for my goods sake and mum's cooking is the best food among others...


At the evening,tried to focus on my books but my mind fly to the future...I thought if i'm still alive throughout this year and have oppurtinity to go back to Malaysia,(insyallah,memang nak balik pun)my age is already 20 years old..n then after i had finished medicine study here, my age will become 24 years old(if there is no repeating year....go back to Malaysia..becoming more busy as a doctor and if jodoh datang bertemu (insyallah,but don't have calon yet)i will get married..more busy with more responsibilities..and then,when i can be together with my mum??to sleep with her??to shopping with her??aaaaaa......i'm still want to feel her love,hug and kiss..but is this can become a true as time passed silently??

At night,what a coincidence when someone also felt like me(homesick mode)..i'm not alone rupanya..hehe..she also felt the same like me..miss her home:-)..it's like we are just being a grown ladies...hehe...but that's made us think about our future,about our life,about our path..Is being separated away from our family to reach for success in our life(going to Mesir to study medicine)made our aim (to be a doctor of course)become more clear but then is our choice to be seperated away from our family made our relationship with our family become less kukuh than anyone else.. or opposite from that??

But,I believe as for me-by being seperated away from my beloved family to studying medicine here,made me more appreciate my family..become more sensitive to them..my love increase more and I promise myself that i will not become like Si Tenggang..insyallah...

after all,life is not easy..as long we are human being and walk along the road until reach our final destination there will be challenges and problems that we must faced on..that's made our life meaningful and interesting... so,don't give up SHAFORA BIBI..you can handle yourself as you are though girl(eh..eh...not girl..lady la...)



Today is all that you have..
When you wake up in the morning
Do not expect to see evening
Live as though today is all that u have


p/s: nadiah,i believe you are a strong lady..so,let's together being a good person with a good passion in our heart..insyallah..luv u..:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurm..cian dia rindu kat ma..nanti ade cuti panjang,balik la mesia.. :)