20 January 2008

DORITOS...


What a relief today!!after forced to be live like in a prison(metafora sajer…but with exception of course-- my appetite more increase I guess than the prisoner..huhu…it seem i'm not satisfied with myself right now..what will happen to me after then??how about my aim??oooo..let’s it flow,Allah know what is the best for us right??hehe)

Emm…actuallty I had finished my practical exam today..the last paper-physiology..but I’m not really satisfied with my performance in this exam..becoz i don't know why I can’t remember such an easy answer for some questions..But,it’s not really burden me..i want to smile as much as i can as I have done the best for this exam.Now,tawakkal and I let the rest to be decided by Allah S.W.T..insyallah..


After the exam,I went for a window shopping alone as there’s no one that can accompanying me(all of them had their own plan after this and most of them want to go  back to home ASAP…why they were so intended to rush back to the home?maybe want to get a good quiet sleep after this battle or WATcHING MOvIE..gotcha!!!hehe


So,I walk along the road and I really made myself cheerful although I’m alone..My stomach is more happier I think…hehe…ice cream,kuftah,to’miyah,Doritos(ishh..ishh….what I have done??but it’s really the best to walk alone with this food(ice cream especially..yummy)..


As I put the Doritos through my mouth,I saw a cute girl with her mom I think but I’m not sure if the woman is really her mother—maybe her sister or maybe her grandmother..but,surely she is some kind of  a good mother..insyallah..

As I passed them in  a opposite direction,Im not sure why but my hand kindly give the Doritos to her(without she asking or like she really wanted it)…her mother try to refuse(guess from her face)..but fortunately this cute girl put her hand in this doritos plastic and take some..then she said syukran and give bright smile to me..:-)

Then.i continue walking..but I’m really2 mabsutoh(happy).This kind of feeling..what I can say..it’s the feeling when you really satisfied with yourself being a human.haha..what am i thinking right now?u knew the feeling of appreciation from someone u didn't even knew..although I’m only give her some doritos but it’s not the same feeling when I give sedekah to the pengemis..maybe this is what we called ikhlas??


I’m not so sure, but this made me think if I(which only give some food to the other person will felt this great feeling,how about the person that donate(which is more bigger to the others,like the generous donater that give 1 million to the palestin people and not try to reach publicity,I can’t imagine how much his/her feeling of enjoyment and barakah ALLAH had give to them.


So,let’s us being a generous person rather than stingy”taik idung masin” person..get blessing from Allah from our contribution although you only give the smallest part that you have(a piece of biscuit either)..but make sure that you are have ikhlas in your heart and not just want to draw any attention or publicity from other peoples..

LET’S DO IT TOGETHER!!!


No comments: