09 January 2008

why i want to be a doctor?


Why I choose to be a doctor???

Emmmm…..a good questions I think..to muhasabah myself again,so that my niat takkan lari to another wrong direction…

Lately,after being a medical student about 1 year and half(before minus the holidays vacation on  the summer last year(I’m not going home to Malaysia instead I’m stay here,in Egypt with some of my friends which also not going home…Malaysia!!wait for me!!!)..huhu,one day holiday in Friday every week,the day when I’m felt very lazy to read the books(SOMETIMES YA) and the  time when I’m so free like I’m not being a schematic book worm person) sometimes I asked myself is I’m really satisfied with my choice to become a medical student and by sure(insyallah) is I’m happy to take going through the tittle as a doctor?Is I’m really seek for Allah’s blessing by becoming a doctor in the future or I’m seek for anyone else or is  I ’m become a doctor without any reason….oh no!!!of course not…It’s not true!!that’s must be at least one reason for someone to do something..If not it’s just like the one that have no aim in their heart for their life..that’s what I think..but I knew sometime we doesn’t need any reason to do what we want right??


As for me,it’s not like that  I choosed this path to get honour or respect from other peoples as my tittle will be a doctor(dr. shafora insyallah)..but,I’m also not said that I didn’t want the feeling of being  proud of myself(bukan sampai riak ya,but the great feeling of   joyness)when peoples around us respect us,talk with us in a polite way(not hoi-hoi) and treat us like they really appreciate ourselves)..i’m sure that all of us want that too, right?? But,after all,I’m realised that we can’t always expect that there will always be a kind and heartful people around us..because we are staying in this tipu daya  world(temporary placement for slave of Allah before the day of judgement come and of course they will be a good and bad peoples as like the presence of “malaikat and satan” and “syurga and neraka”

In my young age(about 4or 5 years) I’m an amboitious person(really one..it is not joke ok)..k,let’s remember again what I want to be ya?

~~doctor (white coat)
~~policeman(i think that I can’t be as tough and rough like them)
~~lecturer(nice people to help others to learn ilmu-very mulia work)
~~businesswoman( I like to wear skema’s dressing with coat and tie…so cool!!)
~~millionaire(I can but anything I want-this is the mind of a kid-to get a room full of pencils,another room full of chocolates,another room full with colour pencils and so on--a lot to be said word by word)

Little me!!as I have grown up,I think I will not choose to become a millionaire..I’m  rather like  to live dengan sederhana(have a place to shed on,cukup makan,cukup pakai and that’s more than enough) added by supplementary of happy smiles in my face and cheerful day throughout my life..:-)

Oh!!Oh!!Before I’m forget everything….let’s we focus again to the persoalan what is the reason for me to become a “white coat person”I’m not sure whether this is the main reason or 2nd but I will tell this 1st. Can u guess it??

“No or yes??”

 Although u say yes I will say it juga…Actually after the tragic  tragedy that had occur in my family (on 24th December 2004-3 days before Tsunami)my desire to be a doctor become more higher like the height of  Everest mountain(just hyperbola..hehe)..I’m not here to tell u what had happen,but that’s the beginning of my life as a new person,a new identity(little bit changes in emotional and personality)without someone that I really love so much for entire of my life..…at that time,I’m so depressed,sad,regret,blank and dull(this occur for several days) but after that I’m  pujuk myself that this is dugaan from Allah for me…maybe there are some hikmah from this tragedy..I must accept it with pleasure because there’s no one that will live forever..and I’m woke up again from the darkness with one light of an eye in my heart…


The next reason is,as a human,I’m felt that I want to contribute something for my nation,for the Muslim especially..as I don’t want to left this world without something significant that  my cucu cicit(generation after me) will remember me..it’s just like the peribahasa,”harimau mati meninggalkan belang,manusia mati meninggalkan nama”.But,I didn’t mean that I want peoples remember and praise my name,my kindness and my contribution and so on but it’s like the hasrat hati to contribute something during my life…so,how can I can give something to the Islam’s people especially??to go Palestin to help them of course it is impossible..After muhasabah several times(talk with myself and finally I think that by being a doctor I can achieved my dream,insyallah)



By the way,I’m a person that always want changes in my routine life..it’s not mean like I get boring fast with same person,same condition,and same personalities..It’s not that,but I like to meet new peoples,share ideas with them,talk,laugh,made jokes and insyallah this ukhwah will be remain ever after and I meet another new people and this uhkwah will form a continuous chain(without breakage) .. so,what is the most suitable work for this type of person??i’m go over through this once and the result is either to be a businesswoman that meet many peoples..(But,they meet in an official way,for business only)  compared to a doctor that being able to go through the life of sick peoples,talk with them,enjoying ourselves together with a lot of stories,treat them and cure their sickness..masyallah..this is really mulia work…May Allah bless these peoples..


So,no other choice..I’m becoming a doctor with a good reasons,better future,determined person that live for other’s sake,insyallah and the slave of Allah that want to seek the barakah and “sinar of Islam” ….I’m tried to be a person that always give to others  and not take(nati buruk siku,jadi necrosis…huhu)…tangan memberi itu lebih baik dari tangan menerima…
So,is anyone outside there want to be a doctor??don’t wait..follow your heart and you will find your path…For the future doc let’s  being a doctor with a good akhlak,good manner and good heart..the responsibilities that had be given to us must we carry dengan sempurnanya..Insyallah,Allah will help,guide and show us the sweetness for becoming a doctor(not only the doctor from the name but the doctor which sincere to help peoples around him..)

No comments: