18 May 2012

please be healthy uncles

In this whole week,my rotation was in Diabetes Unit and sincerely from my heart it was really fun and enjoyable there.All the doctors,nurses even the patients there were really kind and friendly.I remembered uncle Mohd when i pricked his thumb with a needle(to check the blood glucose) and i applied too much force and he shouted a little bit-i assumed he will scold me because it was quite painful .I'm apologized to him and he just smiled and said it's ok-maybe he knew that i'm still in learning process.Such a nice sweet guy he was.

Also i remembered uncle Jamal with his gangrenous limb- he need to use stick just to walk around but yet he still able to help us searched for tissues to clear up the white board in the class.Then,when i'm examining  him for the vibration and sensation sense-i didn't do it in the proper way and he teached me-he already accustomed to this examination because he was a chronic patient and during our OSCE exam last Thursday i had him as my patient-fortunate me!!

Also,there was uncle Abdul Hamid who was very funny.He was soo scared when we want to prick his thumb-his face became pale,eyes widened and his eyebrow raise up.He will be more afraid when the nurses withdraw blood from his arm(venous sampling)...hehe...But,he didn't resist or showing unpleasant face after that.Because of him we laugh a lot and he laughed too...=)

After all,all of them-they made my heart touched and although it was only for a short time i'm really grateful to know there were still such a good peoples in this world.I hope they will take a good care of their health and may Allah blessed them always.

PLEASE BE HEALTHY ALL MY BELOVED UNCLE!!


No comments: